Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Meet the Doctor
Jorge Echeagaray, M.D.
Jorge Echeagaray, M.D. is a board certified Plastic Surgeon. He was trained at Hospital Civil of Guadalajara which is one of the largest hospitals in Latin America.
Dr. Echeagaray is the current Director and Chief for the Plastic Surgery Department of Hospital Angeles del Carmen in Guadalajara, Mexico.
As part of Dr. Echeagaray’s training, he gained experience at some of the most prestigious hospitals around the world including the following:
- -American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- -Mexican Association of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery (AMCPER)
- -Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery College of Jalisco.
- -The Ibero Latin America Federation of Plastic Surgery (FILACP, IPRAS)
- -The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
For a complete curriculum vitae of Dr. Jorge Echeagaray Click Here to download the document.
Guadalajara is the second largest city in Mexico and it is ranked as the top destination for plastic surgery. It is also well known as the land of tequila and mariachi.
Dr. Echeagaray every year attends to the annual meetings of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS); the National Congress of the Mexican Association of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery and the International Symposium of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery of the Jalisco Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Institute.