Medical Tourism Mexico
Mexico has acquired international fame in medical tourism, and with Guadalajara Jalisco being the second largest city in the country, it has become the top destination for cosmetic surgery patients from abroad. Rich in history and traditions, Guadalajara is one of the most beautiful cities in Latin America, and it is also known as the land of tequila and mariachi music.
The “Perla Tapatía”, as it is also called here in Mexico, has become a great city where tradition and modernism coexist in a single space, as it preserves culture and centuries-old tradition, and it is also the main producer of technology and software, which is why it is known as the “Mexican silicon valley.”
The city of Guadalajara has highly qualified, Board Certified Doctors and nurses to provide quality care and service through an extensive infrastructure with cutting-edge medical technology.
The medical check-ups, preventive care, specialized surgery and the recovery process of our tourists are promoted and monitored with warmth and professionalism throughout their trip, making their stay comfortable and safe in our country. Guadalajara has a great variety of hotels with excellent rates even with exclusive resorts.
Dr. Jorge Echeagaray is based in Guadalajara and Board Certified by the Mexican Association of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery. He has 20 years of experience in the field of medicine, offering a wide variety of plastic surgery procedures with the benefit of having cutting-edge technology equipment, ensuring so that his patients receive world-class care.
GUADALAJARA, JALISCO, MÉXICO
Hospital Ángeles Del Carmen
HOW MEDICAL TOURISM WORKS
- Fill out the form.
- Wait for the consultant to contact you with all kind of information about this process.
- Make a virtual consultation with Doctor Echeagaray where you will be able to ask all kind of questions about your interested areas.
- Schedule a surgery with the consultant.
- A lab work and cardiology test will be requested in order to know about your health.
- Book your Hotel according to the amenities you may need: www.visitmexico.com
- Arrive destination (one or two days ahead of the scheduled surgery) go to your consultation and meet the doctor
- Surgery day will be at the time scheduled.
- Usually most surgeries require one night at the hospital.
- If traveling alone, the recovery could be under nurse assistance. Stay depends on type of surgery.
- Return back home, assistance any time by social networks, phone and email, answering all kind of doubts you may have.